Welcome to Carroll County Schools! We strive to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families in Carroll County. Registration for students new to Carroll County will be conducted at the Student Registration Center located at the Carroll County Board of Education at 164 Independence Drive, Carrollton, GA 30116.
Hours of Operation
The Student Registration Center is closed on the following days:
Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016
Thanksgiving break - Thursday, November 24 - Friday, November 25, 2016
Christmas break - Monday, December 19 - Friday, December 30, 2016
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2017
Spring Break - Monday, April 3 - Friday, April 7, 2017
Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2017
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2017
School Attendance Areas
Students must attend the school located in the school attendance area in which they live unless you have obtained a waiver. Vvisit the Transportation page to locate your school attendance area, or call us at 770-832-3568.
All students entering Carroll County Schools for the first time or returning to Carroll County Schools from another school district should register at the Student Registration Center. Parents of students transferring from one Carroll County School to another school in the district should register their child at the appropriate school within their attendance area.
Carroll County Schools, in its enrollment procedures, requirements and processes does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, or immigration status.
Documents that will be requested when enrolling students
- Certified Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (If you are enrolling from another state, please contact the Carroll County Health Department to have your student's immunization record transferred to Georgia Form 3231. The Carroll County Health Department's phone number is 770.836.6667)
- Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300
- Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver
- Parent/Guardianship Proof of Identification
- Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Withdrawal Form from the Previous School (if applicable)
- Last Report Card (if applicable)
- Discipline history for Middle and High School Students
- Student’s Transcript for all High School Students
- Proof of Residence - The following items are accepted as proof of residency:
- If you rent: Bring current lease agreement and current utility bill or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection. Both the lease agreement and utility bill in the parent or legal guardian’s name.
- If you own: Bring your current mortgage statement or tax bill and current utility or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection.
- Multi-Family Residence Form: If you are living with family or friends the Property Owner/Renter Affidavit Form signed by the home owner and notarized. You will need a current lease agreement, mortgage statement or tax bill provided by the homeowner and current utility bill or connection receipt. Current utility bills (no more than 45 days old).
Other forms that may need to be completed at time of registration
- Student Registration Form
- Home Language Survey
- Parent Occupational Survey
- Families in Transition (FIT) Information Sheet
- Families in Transition (FIT) Questionnaire Form
Carroll County School System is now accepting applications for non-resident enrollment. Non-Resident Enrollment Applications will be available for students living out of Carroll County Schools attendance areas. The annual Non-Resident Enrollment Fee is $350 per family. Please submit a completed form for each student along with a $25 application fee per family to:
Carroll County Schools
ATTN: Student Services
164 Independence Drive
Carrollton, GA 30116
Student Registration Resources